Current version: 1.1
Zip package with a MEL script and 7 plug-ins for Maya
versions 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 8.0 x64, 8.5 x64 for Windows.
- Inside ZIP package you will find the folder with a plug-in for your Maya version -
HKNamesConverter.mll and a script file
- Place the HKNamesConverter.mll into Maya plug-in directory: X:\Alias(Autodesk)\MayaX.X\bin\plug-ins.
- Place the HKSubdConvertor.mel into your user script directory:
\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\maya\x.x\scripts.
- Start Maya, open up Window --> Settings/Prefs --> Plug-in Manager and load the HKNamesConvertor plug-in, check auto load.
- Use these MEL commands on shelf/marking menu/hotkey:
"HKSubdToggle" Main action command for the script (I setuped that on ~ hotkey).
"HKSubdToggleOptions" for calling an option box on the shelf/hotkey/marking menu (I've used ctrl + ~).
"HKToggleWireframes" for toggling the global wireframe display between full and none (If you wish to, I'm using alt + 4).
That's it. Select objects/components and use the setuped hotkey/marking menu/shelf button to convert all the selected and hilited objects.
For any bug reports and suggestions mail me
freely. Thanks for visiting this page and using the script!
Copyright ©2006, Henry Korol
Last updated: 26.04.07